WirelessMon is a software tool that permits users to examine the status of wireless WiFi adapter and gather data about nearby wireless access points and hot spots in real time. The software can log the data it gathers into a file, while also offering complete graphing of signal level and real time IP or 802.11 WiFi statistics.
- Check 802.11 network configuration is correct.
- Examine WiFi hardware and machine drivers are functioning accurately.
- Examine signal levels from your local WiFi network and nearby networks.
- WirelessMon handles the MetaGeek Wi-Spy (2.4i, 2.4x and DBx) useful for identifying interference from non 802.11A/B/G/N gadgets transmitting on the same frequencies
- Help discovering sources of interference to your network.
- Scan for hot spots in your zone (wardriving)
- Make signal strength maps of a zone (also known as heat maps)
- GPS compatibility for logging and mapping signal strength
- Mapping can be achieved with or without a GPS device
- Accurately find your wireless antenna
- Check the safety settings for local access points.
- Help examine Wifi network coverage and range
- Shows all the local wireless networks.
- Simple to understand layout.
|Version||4.0 build 1007|
|Developer||PassMark Software | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||9,854|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/2000/2003/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
WirelessMon has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.