Vectir PC Remote Control is packed full of options. From remote desktop to custom remotes and everything in between this application has you covered.
Vectir is a computer remote control software that allows you to control popular software such as VLC, Winamp, Spotify, iTunes, Windows Media Player and PowerPoint with a WiFi and Bluetooth compatible mobile phone or infrared (IR) remote control. Other options include keyboard control, mouse pointer control, and volume control, remote desktop and remote computer shutdown. Vectir functions with Bluetooth compatible mobile phones or USB infrared receiver and transmitter gadgets such as the USBUIRT. The mobile application is compatible with Windows Phone 8, Android, BlackBerry 10 and Java phones.
Vectir Remote Desktop
- Fast responsive updates
- Drag with three fingers to pan around your desktop
- Pinch to zoom in and out
- Single tap for single mouse click
- Drag with single finger to move mouse pointer
- Double tap for mouse click
- Select from mouse and touchscreen modes of operation
- Conveniently switch from monitors if using numerous displays
- A lot of settings to fine tune your experience
- Type remotely using the virtual keyboard (including Microsoft Windows control and function keys)
- Offers plugin support for iTunes, PowerPoint, Spotify, VLC, Winamp, Windows Media Player.
- Very simple to use by beginners.
- The mouse cursor movements are not very accurate.
|Developer||Incendo Technology | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Vectir Free|
|Last Week Downloads||22|
|All Time Downloads||1,306|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|