Manage and edit your pictures using the Picasa program, then you can use Picasa Web Albums to upload or share your photos and videos.
Edit, administrate, and share your pictures using Picasa. Things to consider when using Picasa:
- Picasa does not store the pictures on your PC.
- When you start Picasa, it simply looks at the folders on your PC and shows the photos it discovers. It shows the file types that you tell it to discover, in the places that you command it to search.
- Your original photos are saved.
- When using the editing tools in Picasa, your original pictures are never touched. The photo edits you make are only visible in Picasa until you choose to save your changes. Even then, Picasa generates a new version of the pictures with your edits applied, leaving the initial file protected.
- Good import and organization tools.
- Features face recognition and Geo-tagging.
- The Facebook upload requires a separate plug-in.
- The Histogram is not editable.
|Version||3.9 Build 140.248|
|Developer||Google | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||39|
|All Time Downloads||176,604|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Design & Photo|
100% CLEAN Certification
Picasa has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|Picasa 3.9 Build 141.259||October 23, 2015 - Latest Version|
|Picasa 3.9 Build 140.248||September 17, 2015|
|Picasa 3.9 Build 140.239||July 24, 2015|
|Picasa 3.9 Build 139.161||February 19, 2015|
|Picasa 3.9 Build 138.151||August 13, 2014|