WinSCP is an open source free FTP client, SFTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Microsoft Windows. Its general function is the transfer of files between a local and a remote computer. Above this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager features:
- Graphical user interface (GUI)
- Translated into many languages
- Integration with Microsoft Windows (drag and drop, shortcut icons, URL, jump list)
- All popular operations with files
- Support for SFTP or SCP protocols over SSH or FTP and WebDAV protocols
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface and .NET assembly for complex programming tasks
- Directory synchronization in many semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Shares site settings with PuTTY
- Support for passwords, keyboard interactive, public key or Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Explorer and Commander user interfaces
- Protects stored site information with master password
- Select what basic interface you're more comfortable.
- No overload.
- No instructions included.
|Version||5.13.6 Build 9061|
|Developer||John T. Haller | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||WinSCP Portable|
|Last Week Downloads||7|
|All Time Downloads||4,355|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
WinSCP Portable has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|WinSCP Portable 5.13.6 Build 9061||December 17, 2018 - Latest Version|
|WinSCP Portable 5.7.5 Build 5665||August 05, 2015|
|WinSCP Portable 5.7.1 Build 5235||April 03, 2015|
|WinSCP Portable 5.7 Build 5125||February 20, 2015|