WinFIG is a vector graphics editor program.
WinFIG has become popular between academic users for it’s capability to use LaTeX syntax for texts as well as exporting to PSTricks, integrating PostScript and PDF into LaTeX or creating pure LaTeX output. So there is a range of features to fit WinFIG into a LaTeX climate, but of course it is not restricted to that.
- Compose drawings using circles, ellipses, splines, polygons, arcs, images, arrows, text objects
- Use colors and patterns
- Manipulate the drawings by stretching, moving, flipping, aligning
- Make compound objects
- Arrange objects in distinct layers to control the order in which they overlap
- Use grid or magnet and constraints for geometry (e.g. to make LaTeX compatible lines only)
- Export to box, EMF, CGM, epic, ge, GIF, dxf, IBMGL, JPEG, map, LaTeX, MetaPost, MetaFont, PCX, PDF, pictex, pic, PNG, (Encapsulated) PostScript, pstex, ppm, PSTricks, sld, shape, SVG, tk and others
- Quick setup and familiar GUI.
- Rich toolbox with configuration settings.
|Developer||Andreas Schmidt | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||8|
|All Time Downloads||2,785|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/Vista/XP|
|Category||Design & Photo|
100% CLEAN Certification
WinFIG has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.