Help schools cut down upfront and ongoing operational costs
- Enhance student access to PCs and reduce costs.
- Enhance the number of students who can access PCs.
- Cut down your initial hardware expenses because you only need to buy one host PC that multiple students can use at the same time.
- Cut down your maintenance expenses because you only need to service and support one PC.
- Cut down power consumption and associated energy expenses to help your bottom line-and the environment.
Help students enhances collaboration and computing skills
- Perform on their own work alone at their own step or work with others on class activities.
- Experience many of the Microsoft Windows features, including the Microsoft Windows desktop, Windows Media Player, Windows Search, Internet Explorer, and Jump Lists.
- Run productivity programs, like the Microsoft Office and educational programs.
- Store information in public, shared folders, or use a USB drive to keep personal files.
Teachers are freed to spend more time teaching, not administrating technology!
- Administrate only one PC instead of many.
- Set up and administrate the whole solution easily by using integrated features such as:
* Simple, out-of-the-box setup and configuration.
* A simple user interface to set up every student station; administrate student sessions; and, modify, create, and remove student accounts.
- Obtain peace of mind with support from Microsoft-authorized partners or directly from Microsoft.
* Install updates and patches directly or selectively to help enhance security and reliability.
|Name||Windows MultiPoint Server|
|Developer||Microsoft | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Windows MultiPoint Server|
|Last Week Downloads||30|
|All Time Downloads||15,534|
|OS Support||Windows All|