Transmission-Qt is the unofficial Microsoft Windows port of the well known BitTorrent client for Mac, Transmission. And just like the Mac variant, it's simple, quick and very simple to use.
The user interface in Transmission-Qt is clean and instinctive. You can set various priority levels for torrents and create speed limits by just clicking the turtle icon at the bottom of the user interface - great to control the size of bandwidth you use for uploads or downloads.
Tranmission-Qt allows you to manage your list according to downloading, seeding, paused and more. The client can sort transfers by queue, date when they were added, process and name, and also enables you to filter and manage torrents by groups or total activity. Transmission-Qt offers data security as well, in case you want your transfer to stay personal.
Thanks to the simple design, Transmission-Qt manages to show all the important information without actually seeming crowded.
- Built from part of the newest upstream release.
- Contains some unreleased improvements and bug fixes.
- Contains made with BitRock InstallBuilder 15.1.0.
- Created using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Created using gcc 5.2.0; Qt 4.8.7; lcurl 7.43.0; ibevent 2.0.22; OpenSSL 1.0.2d; c-ares 1.10.0; miniupnp 1.9
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
- Light, clean and simple.
- Can encrypt data.
- No advanced configuration options.
|Developer||Transmission Project | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||6|
|All Time Downloads||1,496|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Transmission-Qt has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.