One of the most popular protest about newer versions of Microsoft Windows is the heavy copying speed, particularly when transferring lots of documents over the network. If you want to accelerate your copying or if you commonly transfer big amounts of information and have to stop the task to achieve some other disk-intensive jobs, this software may be just what you need.
TeraCopy is developed to copy and move documents at the maximum attainable speed. It jumps over bad files during the copying task, and then shows them when the transfer has ended in order to see which one need your attention. TeraCopy can directly check the copied documents for problems by counting their CRC checksum rates. It also offers a lot more data about the documents being copied than its Microsoft Windows counterpart. TeraCopy mergers with Microsoft Windows Explorer's menu and can be confirmed as the main copy handler.
- Copy documents faster - TeraCopy uses dynamical customized buffers to reduce the pursue times.
- Pause and resume document transfer tasks, pause the copy job at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single mouse click.
- Error recovery. In case of a copy problem, TeraCopy will try various times to recover and, in a bad case scenario, will simply jump over the file, not finishing the entire transfer.
- TeraCopy displays the unsuccessful document transfers and lets you repair the problem and copy them again only the problem documents.
- TeraCopy can entirely replace the Explorer copy and move options, in turn enabling you to work with documents as usual.
- Complete Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
- It's fast and efficient.
- Integrates very well with Windows file system.
- It's not aimed to beginners and inexperienced users.
- The design of the interface is not so attractive.
|Developer||Code Sector Inc. | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||10|
|All Time Downloads||18,112|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
TeraCopy has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.