Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Apple Mac graphical user interface that grants rapid selection and hashing of files (individually and recursively), physical disks and text. Developed for Linux, but also available for Microsoft Windows and now Apple Mac. SHA1, MD5, SHA512, SHA256, available. CSV, HTML, Clipboard output support.
A source folder can be hashed, then copied and reconstructed to a target folder where the content is then hashed again (proof).
- Recurrent hashing, or copying and hashing to reconstructed directory and re-hashing in target directory.
- Capability to hash physical disks in Microsoft Windows and also physical and logical disks if work in Linux (using root and sudo), e.g. /dev/hda and /dev/hda1
- Simple recurrent hashing of all files in a designated directory and its subdirectories
- MD5, SHA256, SHA1, SHA512 algorithms available
- Developed as a graphical user interface for Linux but also compiled for Microsoft Windows
- Allows digital forensic experts or IT security crews to hash files at times when files have been obtained out from forensic program after or before transportation to non-forensic crew.
- A simple and non-confusing interface.
- Commonly faster than mainstream hashing Microsoft Windows tools
- The result can be exported to or a HTML web file, a CSV text file, or clipboard or all
- Unicode and ASCII aware on both Microsoft Windows (as of v2.3) and Linux (as of always)
- Drop and drag available for particular files
- Complete PDF manual with screenshots and information of all features.
- No wizards. No installation. No registration. Just double click and use, directly.
- Open Source
|Developer||Ted Smith | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Quick Hash|
|Last Week Downloads||5|
|All Time Downloads||2,057|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Quick Hash has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|Quick Hash 3.1.0||September 11, 2019 - Latest Version|
|Quick Hash 2.6.1||April 23, 2015|
|Quick Hash 2.5.2||November 11, 2014|
|Quick Hash 2.5.1||September 15, 2014|
|Quick Hash 2.0.0||March 06, 2013|