PsTools is a rich collection of command line tools which will help you better administer your MS Windows operating system. The utilities also lets you manage remote systems. The PsList utility provides detailed information about all your running processes.
The package includes multiple useful tools, such as:
* PsExec - allows you to remotely execute processes.
* PsFile - enables you to see remotely opened files.
* PsGetSid - lets you see the SID of a certain user or computer.
* PsInfo - displays detailed information about a system.
* PsPing - allows you to verify your network performance.
* PsKill - enables you to easily kill processes by process ID or name.
* PsList - enables you to see information about processes
* PsLoggedOn - lets you see the locally logged on users
* PsLogList - enables you to dump event log records
* PsPasswd - helps you easily modify account passwords
* PsService - ofers you control of running services
* PsShutdown - a tool which will shut down a computer and optionally reboots it
* PsSuspend - the utility suspends running processes
- The software offers lots of useful and efficient tools.
- You must know how to use command line parameters.
|Developer||Sysinternals | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||4|
|All Time Downloads||3,173|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
PsTools has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|PsTools 2.4.5||January 26, 2017 - Latest Version|
|PsTools 2.4.4||November 15, 2007|