phpMyAdmin is a tool developed in PHP destined to handle the management of MySQL over the Web. Actually it can drop and create databases, create, alter tables, drop, add columns, delete, edit, execute any SQL statement, administrate indexes on columns.
- Instinctive web interface
- Compatibility for most MySQL features
- Import data from CSV or SQL
- Export data to various formats: SQL, CSV, PDF, XML, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Excel, Spreadsheet, LATEX and others
- Administering more servers
- Generating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Generating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching universally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored information into any format using a batch of predefined functions, like showing BLOB-data as image or download-link
- It's free, fast and user-friendly.
- Provides detailed tutorials and books for learning how to use it.
- Some PHP and SQL knowledge is required.
- Sometimes may run slow due to AJAX implementation.
|Version||5.1 Snapshot 2020-03-03|
|Developer||phpMyAdmin Devel Team | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||8|
|All Time Downloads||13,302|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
phpMyAdmin has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.