The Open Hardware Monitor is a free to use open source application that oversees temperature sensors, voltages, fan speeds, load and clock speeds of a PC.
The Open Hardware Monitor handles the majority of monitoring chips discovered on today's mainboards. The CPU condition can be recorded by reading the core temperature sensors of Intel or AMD processors. The sensors of Nvidia or ATI video cards as well as SMART hard disk temperature can be displayed. The monitored numbers can be shown in the principal window, in a desktop gadget, or in the system tray.
CPU core sensors
- Intel Core 2, Core i3/i5/i7, Sandy Bridge, Atom, Ivy Bridge, Broadwell, Haswell, Silvermont
- K10 (10h, 11h family), AMD K8 (0Fh family), Fusion (14h family), Llano (12h family), Bulldozer (15h family), Jaguar (16h family)
- IT8712F, ITE IT8705F, IT8716F, IT8720F, IT8718F, IT8721F, IT8728F, IT8726F, IT8771E, IT8772E
- Fintek F71808E, F71862, F71858, F71868AD, F71869A, F71869, F71889ED, F71882, F71889AD, F71889F
- Nuvoton NCT6772F, NCT6771F, NCT6776F, NCT6775F, NCT6779D, NCT6791D
- Winbond W83627DHG-P, W83627DHG, W83627EHF, W83627THF, W83627HF, W83667HG, W83667HG-B, W83687THF
- AMD (ATI)
- SSD wear level, host reads/writes
- S.M.A.R.T. temperature sensors
- Alphacool Heatmaster
- T-Balancer bigNG
- Portable and light.
- Displays min, max, current temperatures, speeds.
|Name||Open Hardware Monitor|
|Developer||Michael Moller | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Open Hardware Monitor|
|Last Week Downloads||8|
|All Time Downloads||1,922|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
Open Hardware Monitor has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.