LameXP is a graphical user interface (front-end) for a lot of audio encoders: It grants you to transform your audio files from one audio type to another in the most easy way. Regardless of its name, LameXP is not just a front-end for LAME MP3 encoder, but is compatible with a large range of output formats, including MP3, Opus, Ogg Vorbis, AAC or MP4, AC-3, FLAC and Wave Audio. The number of compatible input formats is even larger.
- Compatible encoders: OggEnc2, LAME, FLAC, Aften, Opus, Nero AAC
- Supported input types: AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, APE, DTS, M4A/MP4, FLAC, MP2, MP1, MP3, OGG/OGM, SND, WAV, TTA, WMA, WV and more
- Compatible with multi-threaded batch processing
- Compatible with Unicode file names and Unicode meta tags
- All the options are presented in a clear and easy to access manner.
- You can disable notification for missing encoders.
- Some annoying notifications may pop when launching the application.
|Version||4.19 Build 2304 RC 4|
|Developer||MuldeR | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||10|
|All Time Downloads||3,140|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
LameXP has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.