IP-Tools contains 20 utilities:
Local Info - analyzes the local host and displays data about processor, Winsock data, memory, etc
Connection Monitor - displays data about actual TCP or UDP network connections
SNMP Scanner - scans network for SNMP turned on devices
Port Scanner - scans network for TCP services
NetBIOS data - obtains NetBIOS data about network interfaces (local or remote computers)
Name Scanner - examines all hostnames within a set of IP addresses
Ping Scanner - pings a remote hosts over the network
Trace - finds the route to a remote host over the network
UDP Scanner - scans network for active UDP based services
WhoIs - obtains data about a Internet host or domain name from the NIC
GetTime - obtains time from time servers
HTTP - HTTP client
Telnet - telnet client
Finger - obtains data about user from a remote host
IP-Monitor - displays network traffic in real time
Host Monitor - examines up and down status of selected hosts.
Trap Watcher - enables you to obtain and process SNMP Trap messages.
System Info - detailed data about remote system.
- Program permits multitask operation - You may use all tools at the same time.
- Utilities can gather data from a single host, from all hosts within designated range of IP addresses (18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124) or work with list of hosts and IP addresses.
- IP-Tools can save gathered data into text file or generate HTML reports.
- Highly instinctive user interface makes operation easy for users
- Easy Install, Upgrade, Uninstall program
- Multiple tasks can be performed.
- Gathered data can be saved in TXT or HTML format.
|Developer||KS-Soft | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||6|
|All Time Downloads||2,680|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
IP-Tools has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.