The test data generator is a program that creates data rows, views, tables, procedures, etc for database testing meaning: performance testing, test database population, QA testing, loading tests or handle testing. Actually, database developers and administrators often have to spend a lot of time of dull work to make test data sets before analyzing database or application performance.
- A lot of methods to fill in the fields. Repeatable and random data generation methods.
- Value Library with predefined data sets makes test data more realistic.
- The program analyzes existing database schema and fixes master-detail relationships directly for optimal data generation rules.
- Replace, Append, Update and Scramble data generation modes.
- The generator can make test tables, views and actions as well as database rows.
- Database independent. You can make Microsoft SQL Server test data set as well as to populate Oracle or DB2 database.
- The multiplatform runtime enables to run test data generation process at most common Unix, Linux and Mac OS systems.
- The project report (sample) helps to review a project. Sample database population report.
- The program contains a Value Library.
- Several data generation modes are available.
|Name||DTM Data Generator Enterprise|
|Developer||DTM soft | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||DTM Data Generator Enterprise|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||9|
|All Time Downloads||2,070|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
DTM Data Generator Enterprise has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|DTM Data Generator Enterprise 3.01.03||March 30, 2020 - Latest Version|
|DTM Data Generator Enterprise 1.56.01||June 25, 2015|
|DTM Data Generator Enterprise 1.51.04||December 11, 2013|
|DTM Data Generator Enterprise 1.48.02||March 19, 2013|
|DTM Data Generator Enterprise 1.48.00||January 18, 2013|