- Make disk image backups, while using Microsoft Windows
The Backup task will back up all your information into a single file, containing all information, including system information and registry, for total security, should your PC ever crash. There is no restart (to DOS) required.
- Keep working, while the Backup is in progress
The new Snapshot technology makes sure that all data are consistent, and reflect the computer's data at the start of backup.There are no problems with opened files.
- Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
Drive Snapshot makes a virtual drive, containing all your disk's data.
You may use, analyze, or restore these documents directly from the Disk Image file.
This works with any tool of your choice, containing (of course) the Windows Explorer
- Full Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
If a drive is restored to its initial state, it will be precisely the same as at the time of Backup - byte for byte.
Restoring a system partition will need DOS; other disks can be recovered using Windows
- Compatible with all Microsoft Windows file systems (FAT32, FAT16, NTFS)
Supports Linux EXT2, 3, 4, Reiser
- Compatible with all Microsoft Windows RAID Methods
- Simple user interface.
- Built-in disk management tools.
- Some command line options are not available in Graphic interface.
|Developer||Tom Ehlert Software | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Drive Snapshot|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||9|
|All Time Downloads||3,754|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Drive Snapshot has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.