Directory Monitor can be used for the close observation of particular directories and/or network shares and will inform you of file access or changes, modifications, deletions, and new files in real time. Users and processes making the adjustments can also be discovered and with the aid of plugins, Directory Monitor also offers text logs, automation via script or application execution, writing to a database, emailing, sound notifications and many more.
- Monitoring in real time of file modifications, renames, deletions, new files and file access.
- Oversees local directories or network shares (including hidden or private shares).
- Popup notifications at whatever time an event is detected.
- Options to discover all files in subdirectories and adjustments to file attributes.
- Execute an application or script when an event takes place.
- Record all changes to a text file of your choice.
- Include and exclude filters per directory.
- Auto updating, backup import and export.
- Run in the background as a Windows service
- Discover the user and application and process that made the adjustments
- Command-line version to run from the console
- Run external applications and scripts hidden and in the background
- Boost functionality with your custom plugins using the SDK provided
- Developer actively improves the coding.
- The application will monitor folder changes in background.
- The price for the complete package seems a bit too costly.
- There is no option implemented for password protecting the software.
|Developer||DevEnterprise.NET | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Directory Monitor|
|Last Week Downloads||3|
|All Time Downloads||3,360|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Directory Monitor has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.