An audio recording and restoration, editing, and CD burning program that offers the simplest, affordable way to attain professional results. Use this program to record from any audio source, or use on actual digital audio documents to clear up even the most alarming problems. For use with 16-bit audio wave files and up to 44.1 kHz frequencies. Use the CD burning tool to sort your files into custom playlists and burn Audio CDs that can be played in any CD player.
- DeHiss Plus FFT/AR - Now select from two methods of spectrum estimation - the nonparametric (FFT) method and the parametric (AR) method. Use the Dynamic Noise Reduction feature, to control the load of hiss removal that will be achieved, reliant on the volume and frequency content of the audio at any given point
- DeClick Plus - Eliminate clicks and pops with more accuracy working with the Frequency Selective Option. Control a cutoff, frequency or crossover.
- DeVocal - enables you to remove, or significantly lower, the lead vocalistâs performance from nearly any stereophonic recording.
- Reverb - enables you to affect the acoustics of various environments.
- Shift pitch - enables you to customize the pitch of a WAVE file recording without adjusting its duration.
|Name||DART XP Pro|
|Developer||DARTECH, Inc | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||DART XP Pro|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||1,417|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|