Blender now features a strong new unbiased rendering engine called Cycles that offers great ultra-realistic rendering.
The integrated Cycles rendering engine grants:
- GPU and CPU rendering
- Realtime viewport preview
- HDR lighting support
- Permissive License for linking with external software
Blender’s complex range of modeling tools make creating, editing and transforming your models a breeze.
Blender’s modeling tools contain:
- Keyboard shortcuts for a quick workflow
- N-Gon support
- Edge slide, dissolve and collapse
- Grid or Bridge fill
With Blender’s new rendering engine the possibilities for materials are limitless.
Key features are:
- Full Node Support for complete customization
- Physically correct shaders like glass, translucency or SSS
- Open Shading Language (OSL) support for coding unique shaders
Blender offers a large set of rigging tools containing:
- Envelope, skeleton and automatic skinning
- Simple weight painting
- Mirror functionality
- Bone layers and colored groups for organization
- B-spline interpolated bones
Whether it’s easy keyframing or complex walk-cycles, Blender enables artists to turn their still characters into great animations.
Blender’s animation feature set offers:
- Automated walk-cycles along paths
- Character animation pose editor
- Non Linear Animation (NLA) for independent movements
- IK forward or inverse kinematics for fast poses
- Sound synchronization
- Build 3D models, rig skeleton animations, use subdivision surface modeling.
- Includes an interactive game engine.
|Developer||John T. Haller | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Blender Portable|
|Last Week Downloads||3|
|All Time Downloads||1,186|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/2000/2003/XP|
|Category||Design & Photo|