ASIO4ALL is a hardware autonomous low latency ASIO driver for Windows Driver Model audio devices. It uses Windows Driver Model Kernel-Streaming and every now and then even more mature methods to achieve its objectives.
In order to favorably run ASIO4ALL, you need:
- A Windows Driver Model-compatible operating system, such as Win98SE, ME, 2k, XP,2003, XP64 or Windows Vista x86 or x64.
- A Windows Driver Model-driver for your audio hardware. (Under Win2k/XP/Vista... this is implied, not so under Win98SE andWinME.)
- Just a few minutes of your time and a little bit of luck.
What ASIO4ALL will not do:
- Replace your actual sound card drivers or clutter with them in any way.
- Install any kernel mode elements that could possibly affect the balance of your system.
- Overclock, or alternatively operate your audio hardware in ways that could likely be harmful and void your warranty, other than, of course, in cases where the maker of your hardware has expressly stated that the use of ASIO4ALL would void your warranty actually.
- Free to use.
- Provides for a low-latency audio stream from the computer.
|Developer||Michael Tippach | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||21|
|All Time Downloads||210,707|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
ASIO4ALL has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.