You can generate menus with sliding submenus, known as slide menus, expandable menus, collapsible menus or accordion menus.
A submenu group can be displayed either as drop-down (non-sliding) or as sliding.
A sliding submenu group pushes the items of its main group downwards when opening. In the same way, it pulls these items up when it closes.
- Appearance: You can adjust the submenu to slide when the user clicks on its main item or when he puts the mouse over it.
- Appearance relative to: You can customize the sliding submenu to be displayed relative to Left or - Right Bottom Corner of Parent Item or Ceter Bottom of Parent Item.
- Item indentation: You can adjust the display indent to the number of pixels you prefer.
- Margin: You can customize the margin (bottom, top, left, right) of the submenu group connected to the parent group.
- If a designated submenu group is bigger than its parent, then you can adjust for it to "shrink to fit".
- If a designated submenu group is narrower than its parent, then you can adjust for it to "stretch to fit".
|Name||AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in|
|Developer||Likno Software | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||602|
|OS Support||Windows All|