Using Signal, you can talk instantly while averting SMS fees, make groups so that you can talk with your friends in real time, and share files or attachments all with full privacy. The server never has access to any of your chats and never saves any of your information.
- Say Anything. Signal works with an advanced end to end security protocol that grants privacy for each message every time.
- Open Source. Signal is free to use and Open Source, allowing anyone to verify its safety by auditing the code. Signal is the only particular messenger that functions with open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to maintain your communication safe.
- Be Yourself - Signal uses your actual phone number and address book. There are no distinct logins, passwords, usernames, or PINs to remember or lose.
- Group Chat. Signal enables you to generate encrypted groups so you can have particular conversations with all your friends at once. Not only are the conversations encrypted, but the server doesn't have access to any group information such as the group title, list with members, or group icon.
- Quick. The Signal protocol is developed to function in the most constrained climate possible. Using Signal, messages are rapidly transmitted to friends.
- Speak Freely - Initiate calls to other users with no long distance costs.
- Complete SMS app replacement.
- Strong, smart encryption.
- Encrypted voice isn't a full replacement feature.
|Name||Signal Private Messenger|
|Developer||Open Whisper Systems | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Signal Private Messenger|
|Last Week Downloads||5|
|All Time Downloads||893|