Awave Studio is a multifunctional audio utility that supports more than 300 different audio file formats on various platforms, trackers, smartphones, synthesizers, and many more. The application can be used in a wide variety of approaches. You can use it as an audio editor, as a file converter, or as a instrument editor for your synthesizer. The program is an ideal solution for anyone working with music and with digital audio files.
Awave Studio can be used for wide range of common tasks, including:
- Perform conversion between various audio and synthesizer file formats.
- Convert a sample CD to an audio format recognized by your own synth.
- Perform MIDI SDS and SMDI transfers.
- Play various MIDI tracks provided by custom instrument banks.
- Render MIDI tracks to audio clips by using the integrated software synthesizer.
- Perform audio editing operations, including fading in and out, applying effects, resampling, normalizing amplitudes, and many more.
- Use the application as an instrument editor for your own sound card, synthesizer, or soft-synth / virtual instrument plug.
- The application can be used in a wide variety of approaches.
- Supports more than 300 different audio file formats.
- The interface is not very user friendly.
- The application may be difficult to use for beginners.
|Developer||FMJ-Software | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Awave Studio|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||8|
|All Time Downloads||4,560|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
Awave Studio has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.