VirtuaWin is a desktop manager for the Microsoft Windows operating system. A virtual desktop administrator lets you adjust applications over various virtual desktops (also called workspaces). Virtual desktops are popular in Unix and Linux, and once you get used to using them, they become an important part of a productive workflow.
The tool lets you generate up to nine various desktops. You may adjust these to the smallest details. For instance, they can be named and their layout adjusted.
Hotkeys can be customized for all the desktops. For example, you can use a key combination to move left, right, down or up, to return to the former desktop or to move to the next one. While some hotkeys are in place, they can easily be customized to suit your needs.
VirtuaWin is developed to be elegant and simple to use yet still be very extensible and configurable.
- Diversified virtual desktops for Windows
- Supports dual monitor, unicode & 64 bit on Windows, Windows9x, Windows NT, Windows2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Portable version - no installation required
- Navigate using mouse, hotkeys, visual pagers or menus
- Customizable system tray icons and various visual pagers
- Module interface for endless extensibility
- Very active support forum
- Very customizable.
- Open source.
- Does not have simple drag and drop interface.
- Can be confusing at first.
|Developer||Johan Piculell | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||23|
|All Time Downloads||6,365|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
VirtuaWin has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.