PCSX2 is a software application which replicates a Playstation 2 gaming console, letting you play PS2 games on your computer. Being a virtual gaming console, PCSX2 is able to overcome the hardware limitations, offering you important advantages such as possibility to use unlimited memory cards for saving your games, custom screen resolution, game cheats, saving an loading game at any moment of your game-play, possibility tom use any Windows OS compatible controller, and HD recording of your game-play.
The minimum system requirements for PCSX2 are:
- Pentium 4 or Athlon64 SSE2 supporting CPU
- Pixel Shader 2.0 supporting graphics card (except Nvidia FX series)
- 512 MB of RAM memory
- MS Windows or Linux OS
Please note that if you use this minimum configuration most games will be unplayable or they will perform very slow.
The recommended system requirements for PCSX2 are:
- 3.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or better), 2.8 GHz i3 / i5 / i7 (or better), 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom II (or better) CPU
- 8800gt GPU or better (for Direct3D10 support)
- 1GB of RAM memory on Linux and Windows XP, 2GB or more on Vista / Windows 7
- the latest DirectX installed
- MS Windows Vista or Windows 7
Please note that there will be games will not run at full speed, even if you meet the recommended system requirements. This happens because of emulation bugs or other types of limitations.
- Enhanced speed and emulation even in slow machines.
- Two CPU support.
- Only supports PS 2 titles.
- It's not very user-friendly.
|Version||0.9.5 SVN Revision 315 Beta|
|Version Date||March 17, 2008, 00:00 GMT|
|Developer||PCSX2 Team | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||23|
|All Time Downloads||308,587|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
PCSX2 has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.