Flagfox is a browser extension that will display a small flag icon indicating the webserver's physical location. this will add more awareness to your web browsing. You can obtain additional information using a series of of external lookups. You can also add your custom actions.
If you click on the flag icon, the default action (Geotool) will be loaded. This feature shows a detailed map of the city where the sever is, also providing the ISP and the local time.
The extension provides many other actions, allowing you to check the website for malware, find similar websites, translate the website to another language, perform diagnostics tasks, shorten URLs, and many more.
Flagfox is light on system resources and will protect your privacy while you navigate on the Internet.The extension is updated on a monthly basis in order to keep its database accurate.
Using the flag icon loads the default action, Geotool, which offers a complex map displaying the city the server is located in and other useful data such as the local time and ISP. Many other actions are ready to use for a large range of uses such as:
- Site security and malware checks
- Finding comparable sites and reviews
- Automatic translation to your language
- Diagnostics like pings or traceroutes
- SEO and web development research
- Whois and DNS data
- Quick URL shortening
- Page code validation
- Copying a server's IP address or other data
- or you can make your own custom actions.
- Provides information about the server's country, language and legislation.
- Provides lots of useful actions.
|Developer||Dave Garrett | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||10|
|All Time Downloads||3,267|
|OS Support||Windows All|