DomainHostingView is a program for Microsoft Windows that collects extensive data about a domain by using a succession of DNS and WHOIS queries, and creates HTML report that can be showed in any Web browser.
The data displayed by the report of DomainHostingView contains: the hosting company or data center that hosts the Web server, mail server, and domain name server (DNS) of the specified domain, domain owner, the created, changed, expire date of the domain.
System Requirements And Limitations
- Firewall or router requirements: You should enable DomainHostingView to link the following outgoing TCP or UDP ports: 53 (DNS), 43 (WHOIS), 80 (HTTP), and 25 (SMTP).
- The report generated by DomainHostingView is based on the data offered by public WHOIS servers. If WHOIS server is temporary down, some data won't be showed in the report. Also, some of the WHOIS servers may obstruct your IP address if you are using DomainHostingView to gather reports about numerous domains in brief period of time.
- DomainHostingView is a Unicode program and this it can show correctly WHOIS records containing non English characters.
- DomainHostingView supports Internationalized domain names (IDN). When you type a domain with non English characters, DomainHostingView directly transforms it into a format that can be used in the WHOIS and DNS servers.
- DomainHostingView parses the text restored by the WHOIS servers, extracts the important information, and shows it in easy to read summary.
- DomainHostingView also shows you the raw text restored by the WHOIS servers, with a small improvement- every HTTP link is showed as a clickable link that opens the Web page in a new window.
- Very fast.
- Easy to use interface.
|Developer||Nir Sofer | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||4|
|All Time Downloads||1,699|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
DomainHostingView has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.