ZOC is a professional SSH and telnet program and terminal emulator. With its powerful list of emulations and options, it is very simple to access hosts and mainframes over a secure shell, serial cable, telnet, modem/isdn and other methods of communication.
With its new user interface, this terminal has many methods of making your life easier. In its own way, this tool is the Swiss Army Knife of terminal emulators: robust, versatile, proven.
- Tabbed sessions with thumbnails
- Address book with folders and color coded hosts
- Adjustable to meet your preferences and needs
- Scripting language with more than 200 commands
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8 and OS X Yosemite
- Administrator friendly (configuration, deployment)
- Expansive logging, complete keyboard remapping, scrollback
- User defined buttons, macro recorder, automatic actions
- Emulations: xterm, TN3270, VT220, Wyse, TN5250, QNX
- Communication: Telnet, SSH, Modem, Rlogin, Serial Cable
- File Transfer: Zmodem, SCP, Ymodem, Xmodem, Kermit
- Modern interface.
- Connecting to all types of hosts.
- Can be confusing at first.
|Developer||EmTec Innovative Software | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||10|
|All Time Downloads||5,657|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
ZOC has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.