Yesware takes the hunches out of email by directly showing you when and how frequently your emails are opened.
- Know what is happening after you click send with automatic email tracking right in Gmail.
- Get informed when someone opens your email or clicks on your email links.
- See when, where, and on what device your email was opened.
Templates: Save time and see what it works
- Generate email templates inside Gmail to use them again and again.
- View accurate reports on which email templates get high open and reply rates.
- Salespeople who want to close more agreements, faster. Get real time feedback on every moment.
- Devoted email users who want to be more creative.
How Yesware email tracking works
Yesware works with the same pixel-beacon way that email newsletter services use, practiced to one-to-one communication. When you send an email with Yesware tracking, a pixel is integrated in your message. After the recipient's email client or program loads the image, Yesware’s server gets pinged with the IP address, offering you with relevant data about when, where, and on what device your email was opened.
- Create 'Templates' that you can use in communicating with other people.
- Enhance the functionality of Gmail.
|Name||Yesware for Chrome|
|Developer||Yesware Inc. | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Yesware for Chrome|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||754|
|OS Support||Windows All|