Wireshark is the world's first network protocol analyzer.
Wireshark has a large set of useful features which include the following:
- Captured network information can be browsed via a user interface, or via the TTY-mode TShark tool
- The most strangest display filters in the industry
- Rich VoIP analysis
- Read and write many various capture file formats: Pcap NG, tcpdump (libpcap), Catapult DCT2000, Microsoft Network Monitor, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, Network General Sniffer (compressed and uncompressed), and NetXray, Sniffer Pro, NetScreen snoop, RADCOM WAN/LAN Analyzer, Network Instruments Observer, Novell LANalyzer, Finisar Surveyor, Shomiti, etc.
- Live information can be read from IEEE 802.11, Ethernet, PPP/HDLC, Bluetooth, ATM, USB, Token Ring, FDDI, Frame Relay, and others (depending on your platform)
- Decryption assistance for many protocols, including ISAKMP, IPsec, SNMPv3, Kerberos, SSL and TLS, WEP, and WPA or WPA2
- Coloring rules can be used to the packet list for fast, intuitive analysis
- Output can be exported to PostScript, XML, CSV, or plain text
- Analyses a large range of protocols.
- Packets can be viewed in an easy to use user interface.
- Not appropriate for amateur network analysis.
- Needs protocol analysis knowledge.
|Developer||Wireshark development team | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||21|
|All Time Downloads||17,978|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Wireshark has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.