WinLess is a must have tool for the webdeveloper who wprks on Microsoft Windows.
When you add a folder to the program (either via 'Add folder' or by moving it to the folder pane), WinLess will begin watching the less files in it.
WinLess will directly recompile a less file when it is adjusted.
If you have a folder named 'less' and a folder named 'css' on the same level, add the original folder. WinLess will then directly use the css folder as output folder.
- Option to use always installed less.
- Directly assemble LESS documents on change.
- Directly assemble LESS documents when a LESS file it @import's changes.
- Minimizes to tray.
- Option to start with Microsoft Windows.
- Displays tray message on compile errors.
- Can be started with command line arguments.
|Developer||Mark Lagendijk | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||531|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/Vista/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
WinLess has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.