WebCacheImageInfo is a simple program that searches for JPEG images with EXIF data stocked inside the cache of your Web browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome), and then it shows the list of all images discovered in the cache with the interesting data stored in them, like the program that was used to make the image, the camera model that was used to take the picture, and the date or time that the image was generated.
WebCacheImageInfo doesn't need any installation task or extra DLL files. In order to start working with it, simply use the executable file - WebCacheImageInfo.exe
After starting it, WebCacheImageInfo prepares to scan the cache of your Web browser and shows every JPEG image with EXIF data found inside the cache. You may need to wait up to a few moments until the scanning is finished. After the scanning task is done, you can also watch the picture in the lower pane of WebCacheImageInfo, by selecting the wished item in the upper pane.
If from some reason WebCacheImageInfo fails to discover the cache of your Web browser correctly, you can go to Advanced Options window (F9), and pick the wanted cache folders to scan for every Web browser.
- URL: The URL of the picture.
- Image Software: The program that was used to make or to customize the stated image.
- Web Browser: The browser that stocks the specified image file in the cache.
- Camera Model: The model of the camera that was used to take the picture.
- Camera Manufacturer: The producer of the camera that was used to take the image.
- Generated Time: The time that the picture was created by the camera.
- Modified Time: The time that the picture was modified by the camera.
- Stored Time: The time that the picture was stored by the camera.
- File Size: The size of the image file.
- Server Last Modified: The last modified time of the picture, as restored by the server.
- Filename: The complete path of the filename in the cache of your Web browser.
- Browsing Time: The time that the picture was loaded by your Web browser.
- A quick and easy way to review the metadata of images.
- Simple, easy to use, very stable.
- The software does not work on Opera.
- The software can only scan for JPEG images with EXIF data.
|Developer||NirSoft | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||269|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
WebCacheImageInfo has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.