Bitvise SSH Client is a file transfer and tunneling application for Windows computers. The program benefits from state-of-the-art SFTP features and offers advanced terminal emulation with support for the vt100, bvterm and xterm protocols.
Bitvise SSH Client offers support for sign-on using Kerberos 5 host authentication, SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication. Support for DSA and RSA public key authentication is available, as well.
Bitvise SSH Client includes strong SSH port forwarding capabilities and provides dynamic forwarding through integrated HTTP CONNECT and SOCKS proxy. A powerful and scriptable command-line SFTP client is also integrated into the program.
The SSH and SFTP client for Microsoft Windows features:
- One of the most complex graphical SFTP clients.
- Remote Desktop forwarding.
- Modern terminal emulation with compatibility for the xterm, bvterm, and vt100 protocols.
- Compatibility for ECDSA, RSA or DSA public key authentication with complete user keypair management.
- FIPS 140-2 validation: Bitvise SSH Client 6.xx uses the FIPS-approved DLL version of Crypto++ 5.3.0, certified by NIST under certificate #819.
- Useful SSH port forwarding abilities, including dynamic forwarding over integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- Strong command-line parameters which are making the SSH client very customizable and great for use in certain situations and controlled environments.
- An FTP-to-SFTP bridge enabling you to link to an SFTP server using legacy FTP programs.
- Supports command line.
- Includes strong SSH port forwarding capabilities.
- People unfamiliar with SSH transfers might find the program confusing and difficult to use.
- Requires knowledge about encryption methodologies.
|Name||Bitvise SSH Client|
|Developer||Bitvise Limited | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Bitvise SSH Client|
|Last Week Downloads||15|
|All Time Downloads||5,267|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Bitvise SSH Client has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.