OfficeScan mixes on-premises security and cloud security technologies to protect file servers, physical and virtual desktops, and laptops, as well as point of sale (POS) and ATM endpoints.
Complex malware protection
Your endpoints are secured on or off the corporate network against Trojans, viruses, spyware, worms, ransomware, and new variants as they emerge.
- Lowers the stress of pattern file management and lowers performance impact
- Finds and blocks ransomware encryption activities
- Finds and blocks botnet and aimed attack C&C communications
- Offers rapid response signatures with Deep Discovery network sandbox integration
Enhanced security for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
You can set apart control of streamline management, desktop environments, and consolidate and expand the life of existing hardware.
- Automatically identifies whether an agent is on a physical or virtual endpoint to improved target protection
- Avoids network, CPU, and storage problems by serializing scan and update tasks per virtual server
Centralized management offers you heavy visibility and greater control.
- Administrates by-user across risky vectors for full visibility into the security of your environment
- Centralizes administration for physical and laptops, virtual desktops, file servers, and Macs within a unique web console
- Embeds with Trend Micro Control Manager, enabling you to administrate numerous OfficeScan servers and other Trend Micro solutions with a single console
- High speed detection.
- Strong firewall protection.
- Difficult to affect the functionalities of the program.
|Name||Trend Micro OfficeScan|
|Developer||Trend Micro Incorporated | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Trend Micro OfficeScan|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||712|
|OS Support||Win CE/2000/2003/NT 4.x/XP, Palm OS 2.0, Palm OS 3.0, Palm OS 3.1, Palm OS 3.2, Pocket PC|