TRANSDAT is a lightweight and effective utility which will enable you to easily perform Coordinate Transformation tasks in a fast and highly accurate manner. The application is able to support a wide range of International Coordinate Systems, Reference System Transitions, geodetic Reference Systems, NTv2, BeTA2007, continental drift, 2D/3D transformations, INSPIRE, GPS data, and many more. The program will read and write data from / to CSV, dBase, Arc-Generate, Text, SDF, Arc-Shape, KML, etc.
The program supports the following Coordinate and Reference Systems:
- The historical and current Systems of all European Union countries
- The systems of the non-EU countries
- The ETRS89 systems forced by INSPIRE
- The US and Canadian SPCS (State Plane Coordinate) Systems
- The Coordinate Reference Systems of the majority of countries across the Globe
- The special Reference Systems of the German Federal States
- The NTv2 Reference System BeTA2007
- Supports a wide range of International Coordinate Systems.
- Allows you to write data from / to CSV, dBase, Arc-Generate, Text, SDF, Arc-Shape, KML, etc.
- The program could provide more user defined coordinates.
|Developer||Killet Softwareentwicklung GbR | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||1,459|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
TRANSDAT has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.