Tk-Yupana is an easy to use program developed in Tcl/Tk, that emulates the ancient Incan abacus.
Since the manuscript written by Poma de Ayala, was found, various theories have been developed to explain the drawing and the likely operation of the Incan abacus.
In Tk-Yupana the next theories are compared:
- Theory by H. Wassen (Base 10 Positional notation system)
- Theory by C. Radicati (Base 10 Positional notation system)
- Theory by W. Burns Glynn (Base 10 Positional notation system)
- Theory by N. De Pasquale) (Base 40 Positional notation system)
- Teoria di A. Chirinos (Base 10 Positional notation system)
- Teoria di S. Kak (Base 144 Positional notation system)
- Theory by C. Florio (Sign-value notation system)
|Developer||Kunturweb | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||4|
|All Time Downloads||736|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/XP|
|Category||Home & Education|
100% CLEAN Certification
Tk-Yupana has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.