Tiny DHCP Server is a small and flexible DHCP service which will support an unlimited number of client PCs. It also supports maximum 64 network cards installed. The program lets you configure the following parameters on the client computers:
- the client IP address. You may assign a certain IP, or let the program to generate it automatically.
- the Subnet mask, which is a mask for your network.
- the host computer name.
- the domain name
- the DNS servers. Supports up to 20 items
- the WINS Server
- the Gateway. Server IP will be used if you don't set this value.
- the Lease Time
- the node type, including peer-to-peer, hybrid, broadcast, or mixed
The application will act as a DNS proxy server, caching all the client requests received by DNS servers in order to make websites load faster. You may assign an IP address to any domain, or you can block any websites.
- Allows you to easily run a DHCP server right on your computer.
- Saves the settings upon exit.
- The novices may find this application confusing.
- It lacks the advanced settings compared to similar software.
|Name||Tiny DHCP Server|
|Developer||SoftCab | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Tiny DHCP Server|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||27|
|All Time Downloads||3,812|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Tiny DHCP Server has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.