Tinn stands for the recurrent acrostic 'Tinn is not Notepad'. It is at first written as a tiny ASCII file editor primarily destined as a better substitute for the default Notepad.exe program delivered with Microsoft Windows. With versions, it grew to a kind of full, yet compact and simple code editor.
For advanced users, offers advanced editing features (R, LaTeX, Noweb, Txt2tags), processing, format conversion (LaTeX, Noweb, Pandoc, Txt2tags) and compiling LaTeX documents, along other formats. The production of all the work including text files (documentation, scripts, etc) can be significantly increased with the effective use of Tinn-R resources.
- The capacity to communicate with R (Rterm and Rgui) environment (send instructions, receive and control interpretations)
- Syntax highlight. Highlighting can be set by file type
- Manage and Create and projects
- Bookmarks: blocks and lines
- Support to Latex
- Work with files of complete length
- Work on various documents at the same time. Diversified document interface (MDI) and tabbed document interface (TDI)
- Single document window splitting
- Support to macro (volatile)
- View file dissimilarity with color highlighting
- Fast and simple.
- Works excellently with R.
|Developer||Philippe Grosjean | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||9|
|All Time Downloads||5,119|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Tinn-R has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.