Task Coach is a an easy to use open source todo administrator to keep track of private tasks and todo lists. It is created for composite tasks, and also provides effort tracking, categories, notes and more.
- Making, changing, and removing tasks and subtasks.
- Tasks can be seen as a list or as a tree.
- Tasks can be managed by all task attributes, e.g. budget, subject, due date, budget left, etc.
- Various filters to e.g. hide ended tasks or see only tasks that are due today.
- Tasks can be generated by dragging an e-mail message from a mail user agent (Outlook, Claws Mail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail) onto a task viewer.
- You can add attachments to notes, tasks, and categories by dragging and dropping documents, e-mail messages, or URL's onto a task, note or category.
- Task status relies upon its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the recent uncompleted subtask as achieved, the parent task is directly marked as completed too.
- Tasks and notes can be added to user-defined categories.
- Settings are constant and saved automatically. The recent opened document is loaded directly when starting Task Coach.
- Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be exported to HTML or CSV. Effort can be sent to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
- Task Coach can be used from a removable medium.
- Very easy to use.
- Highly customizable.
|Developer||Frank Niessink | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Task Coach|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||2,064|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Task Coach has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.