TamoGraph is a strong and user-friendly wireless site survey program tool for visualizing, collecting, and analyzing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi data. Wireless network distribution and maintenance needs the use of a professional RF site survey program that eases otherwise time-consuming and very complicated tasks, such as ongoing examination and reporting of signal strength, interference and noise, channel allocation, data rates, etc.
- Simple and quick data collection
- Active, Passive, and predictive surveys
- Spectrum analysis
- Complex WLAN analysis with easy to understand visualization of signal level, interference, data rates, access point coverage areas, network issues, etc.
- Automatic access point location
- Detailed data about each access point: maximum data rate, channel, vendor, encryption type, etc.
- Complete support of 802.11ac, as well as 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11n networks
- GPS-assisted outdoor surveys
- Comprehensive reporting in PDF and HTML formats
- Attractive, competitive pricing
- A very reliable solution.
- Identify the vulnerable areas then generate clear and accurate reports.
|Name||TamoGraph Site Survey|
|Version||4.2 Build 189|
|Developer||TamoSoft | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||TamoGraph Site Survey|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||3|
|All Time Downloads||1,547|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
TamoGraph Site Survey has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.