System Revert can work with your system in a virtual environment and redirect data being saved to the hard disk, leaving the initial data intact.
System Revert can also secure a PC against malwares and viruses. Although it does not offer traditional antimalware security, it eliminates malwares and all adjustments made by them on secured drives at system reboot.
System Revert discards any adjustments made on secured drives and returns the protected drives to a pre-defined condition at every restart.
- Recovers protected PCs to the initial state every time the computer restarts.
- Allows to install and try any applications without affecting the PC.
- Rollbacks changes made by any malwares and viruses.
- Commit support which grants to save files and directories permanently to the system.
- Commit adjustment by determining files and directories that granted to be committed.
- Allows to see the initial state of a secured drive by mounting it as a virtual drive.
- Supports more partitions and hard drives.
- NTFS, FAT and FAT32 file systems support.
- Normal and dynamic disks support.
- Password security of program settings.
- Doesn't preallocate drive space for disk protection.
- Friendly user interface.
- Certain folders and files can be added to an exclusion list.
|Developer||System Revert Team | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||System Revert|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||299|
|OS Support||Win 7/Server 2008/Vista/2003/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
System Revert has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.