Sysinternals Suite is a package that contains several help files and troubleshooting tools that will help you debug or solve various issues that may occur in your system. This does not contains utilities like NotMyFault or BSOD Screen Saver.
In the suite you will find the following tools:
* AccessChk: a console tool which will enable Windows admins to see what kind of access certain groups or users have to various system resources (Registry keys, global objects, files, directories and Windows services).
* AccessEnum: a small utility that will display you a full view of your Registry and file system security, allowing you to check for breaches and block permissions where this is needed.
* AdExplorer: an advanced application that will let you view and edit your system's Active Directory.
* AdInsight: a small monitoring tool that will let you in troubleshoot Active Directory (AD) client applications.
* AdRestore: an application that will let you find and restore the deleted (tombstoned) objects in a domain.
* Autologon: a tool that will let you easily set up the Windows' autologon feature, allowing users to log-on automatically.
* Autoruns: a small utility that will let you see what programs will run during login or system bootup.
* BgInfo: a lightweight program that will show relevant info about a Windows PC on the desktop wallpaper.
* CacheSet: a small applet that will allow you to handle the system's file cache parameters.
* ClockRes: a tool that will let you know what the resolution of your system's clock is, and what is the maximum value for it.
* Contig: a disk defragmenting utility that will make the files contiguous on your hard drive.
* Coreinfo: a command line utility that will display CPU information and the mapping between logical and physical processors.
* Ctrl2Cap: a system utility that will turn caps-lock characters into control characters.
* DebugView: a tool that will let you monitor the debugging process on your system or on any other networked PC.
* Desktops: a software that will give you the possibility to create, use and organize your apps on maximum four virtual desktops.
* Disk2vhd: creates Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) instances that you can use in Microsoft Hyper-V or Microsoft Virtual PC virtual machines.
* DiskMon: a tool that stores and shows you all hard disk tasks on Windows systems.
* DiskView: an application that will create and display a graphical map of your hard drive.
* Disk Usage (DU): shows you the disk space usage for a specified directory.
* EFSDump: a small applet that will let you see what user accounts can access encrypted files on your computer.
* Hex2dec: a command line utility that enables you to convert hexadecimal values to decimal and vice versa.
* ListDLLs: a tool that shows the dll files which are loaded into various processes.
* MoveFile: a tool that will let you rename and delete files. You can also schedule delete and move commands for the next time when the system boots.
* NTFSInfo: a lightweight utility that will display info about your NTFS drives.
* PortMon: a tool for monitoring and viewing the activity of your system's parallel and serial ports.
* Process Monitor: an advanced tool that will let you monitor in real time the activity of processes that are running on your PC.
* RAMMap: a comprehensive utility that will show you how your system is assigning physical RAM memory.
* SDelete: a command line utility that will allow you erase one or more files and directories.
* ShareEnum: a tool that will enable you to block the capability of sharing files in your network.
* TCPView: a tool that will let you see detailed info about UDP and TCP endpoints and the connections' status.
* ZoomIt: a tool that will assist you in technical presentations that also include application demos.
- Providing all necessary diagnosing tools in one package.
- Allows you to monitor the running processes and manage startup applications.
- Requires some technical knowledge to use most tools.
- Some tools could cause issues on a system if not used properly.
|Version||1.0 Build 13.12.2018|
|Developer||Sysinternals | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Sysinternals Suite|
|Last Week Downloads||4|
|All Time Downloads||3,302|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Sysinternals Suite has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|Sysinternals Suite 1.0 Build 13.12.2018||December 31, 2018 - Latest Version|
|Sysinternals Suite 1.0 Build 22.10.2018||November 02, 2018|
|Sysinternals Suite 1.0 Build 06.06.2018||July 12, 2018|
|Sysinternals Suite 1.0 Build 29.08.2016||September 07, 2016|
|Sysinternals Suite 1.0 Build 03.08.2016||August 10, 2016|