It supports all the subtitle types you need and has all the options you would want from a subtitle editing tool. Subtitle Workshop makes subtitle editing, creating, converting tasks almost a pleasure, the friendly and intuitive interface blends easy to access menus and must have features with complex functions and a remarkable stability and speed, drastically lowering subtitle editing time. It contains spell check option and a progressive video preview option which will ease the job even more. The best choice for the expert, beginner, or the fansubber.
Reading and writing engine
- Located in URUSoft SubtitleAPI, so new formats can be simply added by downloading an updated dll file.
- Presently (version 1.05 of SubtitleAPI) supports almost 56 subtitle formats.
- Can handle both frame and time based subtitles.
- Able to load files in plain text format so that you can customize the timings.
- Reading and writing style tags (italic, bold, underline) and color tags in format which support it.
- Supports Output Settings in SAMI, DVDSubtitle, SubStation Alpha, Sonic Scenarist, SubViewer 1 or 2 and TMPlayer formats.
- Save a subtitle in your custom format.
- User friendly.
- Configurable shortcuts.
- Supports multi language (more than 35 languages are available).
- Can switch among interfaces to fit to the user's need, you can turn Video Preview Mode on and off and Translator Mode on and off.
- User friendly Translator mode.
- Embedded in the main window.
- Displays subtitles over the video.
- Can show data about the video you are watching.
- You are able to adjust the foreground color, show border or not, background color (or transparent), show shadow or not.
- NOT based in Microsoft Windows Media Player, this results in a highly enhanced performance and visual quality.
- Highly improved functions strictly developed to get speed and a high grade of efficiency.
- Strong and fully customizable error fixing engine.
- Optional automated checks or fixes on load subtitle.
- Checks and repairs: lines without letters, empty subtitles, bad values, overlapping, hearing impaired subtitles, unnecessary dots, text before colon (":"), subtitles over two lines, "-" in subtitles with one line, prohibited characters, repeated characters, OCR errors, repeated subtitles, spaces after custom characters,spaces before custom characters, unnecessary spaces, too long or short durations and too long lines.
|Version||4 Beta 4|
|Developer||URUSSoft | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Subtitle Workshop|
|Last Week Downloads||1|
|All Time Downloads||12,405|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
Subtitle Workshop has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.