On Microsoft Windows 8 systems, the first screen that you see at every logon is the Metro Start Screen, avoiding the standard desktop to load startup programs, making the process a little slow for some machines.
After thinking about it, the StartOnDesktop tool was developed. StartOnDesktop can neatly enable or disable with just one click, the Metro Start Screen from logon without touching, adjusting or tampering with any files.
The task is simple and need no restart, just open the program and click on the Enable button!
- No external software, service or task is generated, only a little customization to one registry key.
- Automatic processing without requiring a restart, the option is enabled or disabled with on button click.
- Only adjusts one registry entry that saves the logon files. The explorer.exe is doubly started to skip the Metro Start Screen.
- Immersive applications will continue working after the operation.
- Undo the adjustments at any time just by clicking on the ‘Disable’ button.
- No option of damage to the system.
- StartOnDesktop can be enabled or disabled at any time!
- Very small.
- It's lightweight and easy to use.
- Does not affect the performance of your system.
|Version Date||November 14, 2012, 09:35 GMT|
|Developer||Josh Cell Softwares Corp. | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||115|
|OS Support||Win 8|
100% CLEAN Certification
StartOnDesktop has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.