Speckie is the first and only devoted, real time spell check program for Internet Explorer. Proudly offered to you by Versoworks, download your free, personal use copy now.
- Real-time spell examine as you type.
- Spell check with one or more language dictionaries at the same time.
- Complete compatibility with the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer.
- Translated to 32 languages and with 45 language dictionaries ready to use.
- Compatible with HTML 5 spell check attribute.
- Optionally spell check multiples and single lines edit fields.
- Add and administrate words in per-language user dictionaries.
- Customize the highlight of misspellings; great for the visually impaired.
- Compatible with CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 online.
- Compatible with Microsoft Outlook Web App 2010 and 2013 and Outlook Web Access 2007.
- Generate and distribute custom adjunct dictionaries.
- Specialized dictionaries for the Legal, Medical and Financial sectors.
- Compatible with Terminal servers and Citrix environments.
- Get a set of suggested corrections for a misspelled word
- Change the text of the word straight beneath the caret with another in an element
- Disable or enable or spell checking in an element
- Show the Speckie Settings page
- Installs easily and you don't notice it's there until you need it.
- Needs no help file.
- Not as good as native tools in Chrome or Firefox.
- Only works on tabs opened after original homepage.
|Developer||Versoworks Pty Ltd | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||3|
|All Time Downloads||1,700|
|OS Support||Win 8/8.1/Vista/XP/7|
100% CLEAN Certification
Speckie has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.