Start a scan action and see the general situation. Bigger are the aspects on the view, larger are folders or files on your drive. You need more features on a big folder? Just click on it. The picked element will be specific with its content.
Need more and more details? Keep picking elements and they will discover their secrets to you. Need a bigger view of a tinier folder? Double click on it, and it will zoom to the complete range of the view.
If you need to appreciate why no more free space is left on media, continue following larger elements. Maybe you want to concentrate only on certain file types... ok. Just write the file type on the filter field (example: *.jpg) and press enter. The view will react and display for you only JPEG files.
Want to expel files? Then write a starting pipe before the filter (example: |*.jpg) and press enter. The view will display everything but JPEG documents.
If you want to follow the examined documents you can tag them. 4 colors are available. Just move the mouse on a file and press CTRL+1 to tag it red. There are keys also for green ,yellow and blue tagging. Use them as you desire.
You can also filter on file date, file size, and mix all filters
- Fast and easy to use
- Export module allows you to create customizable textual reports
- Handles drag and drop
- Instinctive structure layout, numerous views for different media
- The Microsoft Windows folders and file popup menu is ready to use by right mouse click
- It's likely to limit the view content by typing simple yet strong filtering criteria
- Allows you to temporary tag files with four distinct colors and perform filtering on them
- Distinct views of the same media can show individually filtered elements
- Customizable in colors, geometry, behaviors
- Intelligent cached scanning engine, more views, unique scan
- Can scan NTFS Alternate Data Streams
- It's portable, no installation needed, just put the executable somewhere and let's go
- Free to use.
- The application is fast, efficient and easy to use.
- The program does not require installation.
|Developer||Umberto Uderzo | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||701|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
SpaceSniffer has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.