SL4 is a multi-award winning open source Lotto database program that is based on the South African National Lottery which started on Saturday 11 March 2000. The possibility of winning a 6/49 Lottery Jackpot is about 13.983.816 to 1. But if you use SL4 might just improve your chances of winning.
SL4 Features include:
- Winning Lotto Numbers Database.
- Time-Line Graph of Lotto Numbers.
- Drag and Drop Functionality.
- Complete SL4 Database Access.
- Plus many more...
Lotto Number Analysis
- Even and Odd Status.
- Sum Values.
- Previous Occurance Lookup.
- Matrix Offsets.
- incl. Lotto Ball Analysis.
Lotto Number Statistics
- Lotto Ball Lookup and statistics.
- Machine, Ball set Lookup and statistics.
- Sum Lookup and statistics.
- Even and Odd Lookup and statistics.
- incl. Matrix Offset Lookup and statistics.
- Loading of Numerous Database Files.
- Checking of numbers against numerous Lotto draw dates.
- Lookup of division winnings.
- Enable and Disable functionality of Database Files.
- incl. Autosave of Database Files loaded.
- Create numbers using more SL4 Rules.
- Usage of SL4 BackBone or SL4 BackBone Inverted.
- Enabling of Random Number Limits.
- Even and Odd number generation.
- incl. The testing out of numbers.
SL4 Database Builder
- Ease of creating your own Lotto Number Database.
- Easy lookup of Lotto Numbers.
- Loading of Multiple Database Files.
- Graph to display your Lotto Number selections.
- incl. A Quick Pick.
|Name||SL4 - Lotto database application|
|Developer||N.G van der Westhuizen | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||SL4 - Lotto database application|
|Last Week Downloads||2|
|All Time Downloads||492|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
SL4 - Lotto database application has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|SL4 - Lotto database application 2006-05-01||October 09, 2015 - Latest Version|
|SL4 - Lotto database application OSS||July 04, 2007|