SimplexCalc is a multivariable desktop calculator for Microsoft Windows. It can be used as an improved elementary, scientific, expression and financial calculator. Additionally to arithmetic operation, more than hundred integrated constants and options can also be used in your expression.
SimplexCalc also has the endless capability to expand itself by using custom (user-defined) variables. You can add your personal variables to SimplexCalc in order to tackle complicated problems with ease and fun. Even you can assemble formula once and then compute the result many times with distinct variable values.
SimplexCalc is tiny and simple to use but with much power and flexibility underneath. Features include:
- Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
- Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
- Endless customizable variables
- Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
- You can do common manipulation with "expression" edit-panel such as cut, copy or paste operations
- History of calculation sessions
|Developer||Institute of Mathematics and Statistics | see all products from this developer|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||72|
|OS Support||Win 7/98/XP|
|Category||Home & Education|