Simple File Annotator is an easy to use and very helpful program, that enables you to add text annotations (descriptions) to any type of file within a single folder. Annotations are mixed with files either by name, or straight by its contents. Therefore, it is possible to match notes correctly even, if the file name was changed.
Example use situations of the program are as follows:
- Making descriptions of image files
- Add an abstract, comments, remarks etc. to files
- Making a to-do list for a document
- Adding a reminder notes including usage info of a program
- Removing group of files suiting part of their names or annotations
- Storing key words to help sort and find files
Information is saved in XML text format, so it is possible to open and edit them in any text editor e.g. Windows Notepad. Additionally, the format is suitable to be opened in a web browser. Convenient, tabular view of documents and their matching notes is displayed then.
|Name||Simple File Annotator|
|Developer||Przemysław Seneczko | see all products from this developer|
|Product Homepage||Simple File Annotator|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||3|
|All Time Downloads||505|
|OS Support||Win 7/8/Vista/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
Simple File Annotator has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.