Sansync is a very easy to use software, but can be a little complicated at first. When you first start the program there will be a dialog that says "Can't find database. Set to defaults?" Chose Yes. Sansync will then close. Start it again and you are ready to go.
- Make sure that the portable media player is set to MSC, not MTP. Just Google your device name and MSC to find directions on how to do it.
- To add a fresh podcast click on Add Podcast under the Podcasts menu, for password secured podcasts click on the "Password Protected" checkbox.
- To download an episode just double click the episode in the list, click download, or right click and choose download.
- To sync the podcasts to your portable player select the folder you want the files to be copied to in the preferences window with the Choose PMP device Directory.
- To set Sansync to verify for new podcasts designate the frequency in minutes in the "Auto Refresh (mins)" box in the preferences.
|Developer||Joshua Barton | see all products from this developer|
|Last Week Downloads||0|
|All Time Downloads||366|
|OS Support||Windows All|
|Category||Audio & Video|
100% CLEAN Certification
Sansync has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.